Special Projects Intern (Policy & Procedures)
The individual team member works closely with the Project Manager:
• Research & gather resources for the project
• Assist in planning, designing, organizing project
• Ensure the philosophy, mission, goals and core values of the agency are maintained.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize workloads, effectively apply appropriate judgement and discretion in the decision making process.
• Ability to stay committed to the continuous improvement and mastery of the relevant knowledge related to this project.
• Ability to enter data into a database
• One to three years’ related experience, or combined experience or employment
• An Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university, or a minimum of 60 credit hours in pursuit of a a post secondary degree.
TEAM MEMBER VALUES
• Ability to exemplify Independence Ownership Teamwork Compassion Professionalism Empowerment Creativity and Integrity which promote the agency’s core values.
• Effective oral, verbal, and electronic communication skills.
• Demonstrate computer literacy skills and ability to use Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Organizational skills
• Time management skills
• Planning skills
• Internal and external customer service skills