Strategic Marketing Director National Growth (Bilingual Preferred)
The Marketing Director oversees national growth strategy, brand building activities, and planning and implementation of all consumer direct (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) marketing programs for the organization. The Marketing Director develops national marketing plans aimed at building brand awareness and differentiating the organization in key geographic markets increasing enrollment, retention, and revenue growth. The Marketing Director partners closely with Partner Services (Global) on sales strategies and implementation of sales plans to drive revenue growth from outside of Florida. The Marketing Director leads all marketing efforts in collaboration with Market Research, Communications, and all other FLVS departments to ensure Marketing and Communications plans are in alignment with organizational growth goals.
Essential Position Functions:
· Lead the national Marketing & Communications planning and implementation of all integrated marketing communication campaigns and deliverables for B2C and B2B segments of FLVS including developing appropriate budgets, identifying relevant audience segments, recommending appropriate channels, and measuring, analyzing, and optimizing key performance metrics.
· Present marketing plans and strategies to executive leadership; implement plans that will enhance FLVS reputation and market position in the K-12 online education industry to increase enrollment, retention, and revenue growth.
· Lead market research efforts to gain customer insights into FLVS products and services, markets, trends, competitors, and current marketing programs nationwide.
· Plan and execute relevant industry related events, trade shows, and engagements in collaboration with Executive Leadership, Partner Services (Global) and Communications Leadership.
· Lead, manage, and develop assigned direct reports, including general management, performance planning, and career development.
· Direct the development of innovative marketing solutions for new and existing products and services, in partnership with cross-divisional teams and senior leadership.
· Stay on top of industry trends through continued education via webinars, online training, research, articles, conferences, etc.
· Work closely with department leadership to develop, oversee, and adhere to department budget.
- Meet professional obligations through efficient work habits such as, meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating resources and meetings in an effective and timely manner, and demonstrate respect for others.
- All work responsibilities are subject to having performance goals and/or targets established
(These essential functions are not to be construed as a complete statement of all duties performed. Employees will be required to perform other job related duties as required.)
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
· MBA preferred
· 7+ years marketing experience
· 5+ years progressive experience supervising, managing, and/or leading others
· Business management, strategic planning, business development
· Data analysis, research, consumer insights