Sales Compensation Analyst
Ensures channel group payouts are complete, accurate, and timely. This position is responsible for managing sales compensation monthly cycles for assigned Channel Groups. To ensure data is reasonable when compared to trends and forecasts. Works closely with systems to pull data and analyzes the data to determine root causes and impacts of changes. Communicates with Stakeholders to report progress and manage cycle timeline communication. Position requires review of data and results and to make or apply adjustments as needed.
• Develop and build internal and external partnerships to improve communication, coordination, collaboration and effective working relationships within own department and across the Company.
• Leads team efforts to support business partners in maintaining incentive plan designs in Callidus TrueComp based on terms of negotiated contracts.
• Leads team effort to manage client needs through accurate and timely issue resolution of inquiries or disputes.
• Manage Communication to internal and external stakeholders regarding comp program administration and cycle time lines.
• Create, edit and present a variety of business documents such as reports, technical manuals, policies, systems and process documentation.
• Identify, recommend, document and execute business process improvements and coordinate with Sales Comp leadership and operational areas to align support for process needs and requirements.
• Manage monthly cycle checklist(s) to ensure accuracy, timeliness every month.
• High Level knowledge of all comp program rules for assigned Channel Group(s).
• Ensure accuracy of sales compensation data for load into interfaces and resolve any exceptions for assigned Channel Group(s) prior to incentive payout.
• Analyze compensation and performance data timely and accurately by sourcing from the company systems and present management with summary, key findings, and conclusions.
• Determine root cause of inquiry using incentive management software tools.
• Ability to perform intermediate level data cleansing and manipulation.
• Execute data conversion / transfer of data between a variety of platforms
• Execute project management methodologies using project life cycle and implementation procedures
• Uses knowledge and experience with Business Intelligence tools and concepts to validate commission payment accuracy.
• 4+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
• Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Teacher/Expert Level for at least one application in Office Suite)
• Demonstrated ability to work with staff and management at all levels of the Company
• Experience with the principles of change management
• Experience with the use of continuous improvement methodologies, tools and techniques (data collections, process mapping, and data analysis) for solutions
• Places the Customer First
• Builds Collaborative Relationships
• Communicates Effectively
• Cultivates Innovation
• Drives Results
• Ensures Accountability
• Nimble Learning
• Pursues Self Development
Comments for Suppliers: • NO HR COMPENSATION RESOURCES
• 6 month contract with the chance to be extended - based on performance
• Must have experience analyzing data
• Experience with multiple Sales Performance Management solutions
• Working experience with Seibel or other CRM Systems
• Knowledge and experience with Structured Query Language (SQL)
• Proficient in Excel
• Sales compensation experience in any industry (healthcare is a plus, but not required)
• Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Accounting is very helpful and preferred