Sales/Program Management Internship, Commercial Finance
DLL is not your average financial services company. In fact, we’re above average in almost every way. With an employee engagement score of 85% (compared to the 72% industry average), it sure seems like we’re doing something right. And, while most companies survive fewer than 20 years, 2019 marked our 50th.
We collaborate with manufacturers, suppliers and businesses in more than 30 countries to enable the acquisition of equipment, technology and software that companies need to contribute meaningfully to their communities. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
At DLL, we are committed to making sure that all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical characteristics or mental abilities, feel welcomed and encouraged to be their authentic selves. We strive to create an inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities in which we operate. Come see what all the excitement is about.
DLL’s Internship Program was created to enable students who are pursuing a higher education degree to obtain real-life business experience while assisting the company in operating tasks and special projects. DLL is seeking an intern to support our Commercial Finance Program Management & Sales team with:
- Assisting with the creation of dealer opportunity lists using Salesforce
- Prospect calling into existing vendors
- Gathering information for annual vendor reviews
- Supporting database system management
The internship program lasts 12 weeks beginning the end of May.
- Actively enrolled in a college/university and pursing a four-year degree or a Master’s degree in a major whose curriculum would lend to a beneficial experience at DLL
- Have completed at least 1 year of schooling towards an associates, bachelors or master’s degree.
- No more than one year from graduation if enrolled in a four-year program (suggested majors: Business, Finance, Marketing, Sales)
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, fresh Coffee Plaza, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home (within job scope)
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
- Highly competitive benefits
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring is subject to successful completion of a background verification and integrity check.
We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check. EOE
Please visit our website www.workingatdllgroup.com to apply online.