Product Management Intern (Summer 2021)
This role will be 100% virtual.
This intern will report into the Patient & Innovation Product Management group within the U.S. Information Solutions organization. The purpose and objectives for this role will focus on managing and supporting many of the go-to-market efforts related to the launch of IQVIA’s Medicare information solution suite.
- Author and develop go-to-market and new offering related collateral
- Perform market research to identify target clients, products and markets
- Engage with and inform sales teams on said opportunities
- Learn about CMS, Medicare Part B and the related data sources/solutions in the industry
- Serve as active member of the Medicare Part B National and Subnational offering project teams
- Aid in the development of related business requirements for the Medicare Part B projects
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Knowledge in some of the following areas:
- Strong research skills and tenacious ability to pursue & gather information as required
- Robust organizational skills with a passion for quality production of work efforts
- Strong communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to take key directions and manage to project deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with the U.S. healthcare market, managed care, market access and/or Medicare
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Pursuing a master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in a business competency
- Focus on product marketing, product management, or project management is preferred
DESIRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- The ability to approach complex initiatives holistically and see the big picture.
- Possess the capability to understand dependencies, and identify resulting upstream and downstream impacts from decision that are made
- The freedom to use your talent and background to not only identify opportunities for innovation, but to also have the confidence to introduce or present said opportunities to senior level stakeholders