Thought Leadership - Content Operations Intern (Summer 2021)
This role will be 100% virtual.
The Content Operations Intern will be part of the US RBU Thought Leadership team, which is focused on increasing IQVIA’s influence and credibility on areas of strategic interest for the business and for our customers.
The opportunity is to transform the way thought leadership is organized and shared with internal and external audiences. This project will focus on one internal and one external content operations project designed to be a permanent part of how Thought Leadership is organized and distributed in the USRBU.
EXTERNAL (Primary project)
1. Create the strategy, design and build for a US Thought Leadership page on IQVIA.com. This project will include competitive research, internal content gathering, and collaboration with US and enterprise marketing and digital teams to execute. New ideas for content experience, tracking, and user engagement are expected
2. Develop a list of key influencers for Strategic Topics of interest, and an amplification or engagement plan using a mix of channels and outreach strategies.
INTERNAL (Secondary project)
1. Manage/curate the content for our internal Thought Leadership GO-IQ channel
2. Drive/maintain the content activity tracker and internal community page for our anchor topic: Diversity and Equity in Healthcare
· Support the Head of Thought Leadership in driving content and presentations for internal communities
· Connect and collaborate with the US Marketing Team on external amplification ideas or platforms
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Strong communication skills – written and verbal
· Experience developing websites or other digital content experiences (digital publications, magazines, etc.)
· Very strong organizational skills: multiple assets, multiple teams, etc.
· Good team building/collaboration skills and ability to network and influence to progress project
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Has or is pursuing a bachelor’s degree
· Web programming experience a plus
· Content marketing/digital marketing or PR experience a plus
· Healthcare experience a plus, but not required
DESIRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· A curious, innovation-minded, creative problem solver
· Ability to think about a content journey from start to finish
· The freedom to use talent, background and intellectual interests to improve the way we organize and amplify thought leadership