Webinar and Virtual Coordinator/Planner
At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
- South Florida Business Journal, Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2020
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America - 2015 - 2019
- Marketing Campaign of the Year for Telehealth - Business Intelligence Group's Public Relations & Marketing Excellence Award 2020
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service (Gold) - Customer Sales and Service World Awards® - 2019
- Customer Service Department of the Year (Gold) - Customer Sales and Service World Awards - 2018
Modernizing Medicine delivers truly disruptive and transformative products and services that will impact the healthcare industry. The work we do makes a difference.
Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end specialty-specific solutions from practice management, through EMR to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) that help our clients maximize their efficiencies.
Modernizing Medicine is hiring a Webinar Specialist who is responsible for planning and executing dozens of webinars annually across our nine specialties. This position works closely with sales, marketing and product and requires great interpersonal skills, critical thinking and attention to detail coupled with marketing experience. This position will utilize webinars to drive net new and upsell leads, opportunities and pipeline as well as generating great brand awareness and engagement.
You may be a great fit for Modernizing Medicine's Webinar Specialist IF…
- You are a self-starter, very comfortable with a fast-paced environment, and have the ability to multitask.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment where you can take your career to the next level in the growing field of Healthcare IT!
- Create and maintain a quarterly webinar schedule, working with sales, marketing, product development, and executive teams to determine engaging topics.
- Act as the lead on all facets of the webinar program, including the schedule of topics, inside/outside speaker selection, marketing promotion, timelines, day of execution, and post-event reporting.
- Build engaging webinar content to help meet the goals of the sales and marketing department.
- Stay up to date on best practices and processes to improve registration and attendance.
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing department on projects relating to the successful promotion of the webinars via email, web, social media, digital banners, sales enablement.
- Train and provide support and instructions to the presenters.
- Reconcile webinar registrants and attendees in CRM database.
- Maintain and implement webinar schedule including scheduling all touch-points for webinar events including kickoffs, dry runs, content review, speaker connects, etc.
- Research and secure industry leading speakers and negotiate contracts/fees.
- Create engaging, non-traditional content that builds brand awareness and shares expert knowledge with our audiences
- Prepare written webinar descriptions for promotional assets such as website landing pages, emails, social, digital advertising
- Manage webinar interactivity: chat capabilities, polling, online Q&A, surveys, and act as a moderator
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of webinar, digital event planning experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to handle a full volume workload to meet tight deadlines.
- Easily adapt to ever-changing circumstances.
- The ability to think creatively and work collaboratively.
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights:
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement programs and unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and many more!