Entry-level Software Developer
· Develops software and web applications using Java 8/JEE (and higher), AngularJS, React.js, SQL, Spring, and HTML5, among other tools;
· Invests time in constant professional development so you are up to date with new technological developments and programming languages;
· Writes scalable, secure, maintainable code that powers our clients’ platforms
· Creates, deploys, and maintains automated system tests;
· Works with Testers to understand defects opened and resolves them in a timely manner;
· Supports continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
· Collaborates effectively with other team members to accomplish shared user story and sprint goals;
· Discovers and fix programming bugs.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Experience in a programming language Java or similar (e.g. Python, C, C++, C#, etc.) and understanding of the software development life cycle
· Knowledge of common APIs and data structures like Collections, Maps, lists, Sets etc.
· SQL database or relational database skills;
· Good organization skills and attention to detail;
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
· Experience using Spring, Maven and Angular frameworks, HTML, CSS;
· Knowledge with other contemporary Java technologies (e.g. Weblogic, RabbitMQ, Tomcat, etc.);
· Knowledge of JSP, J2EE, and JDBC;
· Practical experience in Java coding.
Location: Temporary Remote
Salary: $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
BeaconFire is an e-verified company, and we provide H1B visa sponsorship to all qualified international candidates.