We are currently seeking an exceptional talent for a Junior Business Analyst role to be a integral part of our Team.
Must be willing to relocate.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or another relevant field.
- 0-2 years of IT and/or Business analytics experience preferred.
- Understanding of complex business processes and system change management.
- Strong communication skills at every professional level. Ability to share vision and take direction on technical aspects of large-scale implementations.
- Excellent skills in Excel, including validation, VBA, and maintaining order forms.
- Strong organization and project/time management skills.
- Passion for continued learning and willingness to be taught.
- Knowledge of best practices for global deployment and localized standards.
Job Type: Full-time
“We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”