Intern - Corporate Marketing Campaign Management Intern - Summer 2023 - Nationwide, Remote
Lumen’s Internship Program is a path for career readiness in the 4th Industrial Revolution.
Be a part of an internship program, driving human progress through technology. During a 10- week period our summer interns innovate and make an impact by transforming industries across the globe and changing the world one connection at a time. Our interns are presented with real business challenges and provide solutions that make a difference across all areas of the company, all while learning the skills needed to successfully navigate the modern workplace.
- Innovate – to deliver solutions to real business problems
- Transform – your skills and knowledge through challenging work projects
- Connect – to our company and culture creating valuable connections with your intern peers, work team and leaders across the organization.
- Impact – through Community & Social Involvement – collaborate with our ERGs to give back and make an impact in the communities Lumen serves.
The Main Responsibilities
Position Overview:The Campaign Management team is collaborative group that combines creative thinking, data-driven strategy, and deadline-driven accountability to plan and deliver integrated marketing campaign assets. This cross-functional team serves as a central hub of information and communication between creative, product marketing, business unit and regional marketing teams to lead the following campaign-specific efforts:
- Campaign planning –Collaborate with a variety of internal stakeholders such as business unit and product marketing teams to chart biannual campaign roadmaps; Ensure each campaign phase has the right mix of deliverables, and is filling gaps in content journey; Schedule and deliver on time iterative phases of campaign creative builds
Core deliverables: Campaign Plan, Roadmap, Creative Briefs, Kickoff Presentations
- Content strategy– Plan and outline content marketing assets that accelerate the buyer’s journey; Implement proven, best practice-based content strategies AND source ideas for new and innovative content types; Apply campaign and subject matter knowledge to content briefs and creative kickoff presentations to drive focus and inspire break-through creative.
- Core deliverable: Content Maps and Outlines
- Research and insights – Gather insights from performance metrics, content analysis and creative testing to enable internal teams to make data-informed decisions.
- Core deliverable: Research Summary Reports
- Content merchandising and measurement through building and implementing a metadata tagging structure in our content asset library
- End-to-end product launch and creative development testing projects
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Education Requirements
- Enrolled at a 4-year accredited college or university, rising senior or master’s level education status at the start of the internship, graduating August 2023 – May 2024.
- Professional Attributes
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level thinker with a propensity for details and organization
- Creative, enthusiastic, and collaborative
- Strong drive for results and taking initiative
- Ability to be resourceful and adaptable
- Ability to collaborate and have agility while making effective decisions
- Ability to interact with business partners and drive the conversation.
- Flexible and adapts well to change
- Work Setting
- Fully Remote, Work From Home
- Intern must be able to work 30-40 hours be week during the 10-week program (June – August)
- Intern must have reliable transportation to/from work location (Lumen does not provide transportation to/from Lumen office locations)
- US work authorization
What to Expect Next
After completion and submission of your application, you will be asked to participate in a virtual video interview. This on demand interview will be a way for Lumen to learn more about you and your experience as it aligns to the internship position. A separate email invitation will be sent to you (check your spam) within 6 hours of application. For continued consideration in the summer internship program, please ensure you complete the video interview within 5 business days of application. Thank you!
Requisition #: 316991
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.