Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Application Deadline: March 22, 2023
Employment Status: Full Time
Annual Salary: $52, 621.00 - $94,718.00 (Support staff salary will be based on internal equity and experience)
Location: FL – Home Office
Under direction of the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, the Talent Acquisition Recruiter performs recruiting and staffing functions for assigned departments/positions within FLVS and FlexPoint Education Cloud. The Talent Acquisition Recruiter assists in defining and executing best practices to address staffing needs and effectively identify viable candidates. The Talent Acquisition Recruiter builds internal and external relationships to aid in superior customer service and to take initiative in growing FLVS’ reputation as a premier employer within the job-seeker community.
Please visit our career center at https://www.flvs.net/careers to apply today!
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business, public administration, or a related field; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
· Three years’ progressively responsible experience in recruiting, preferably corporate recruiting
· One year experience using spreadsheets to conduct trend analyses
· One year experience recruiting experience in a k-12 environment, preferred
· Public sector human resources experience, preferred