Remote Customer Service Agent
With the COVID epidemic behind us and travel restrictions being lifted, the travel industry is booming. Axcess Outdoors Travel is looking for positive, detail-oriented individuals with a passion for travel and helping others to join our growing team of travel specialists.
- Communicate professionally with clients and teammates.
- Determine the clients’ wants, needs, preferences, and budget.
- Research, organize, and book all travel plans as needed by our clients. This may include booking: Hotel stays, All-Inclusive Resorts, Car Rentals, Airport transfers, Airfare, Cruises both Sea & River, Tours and Activities, Concert/Sporting/Event tickets, and much, much more.
- You will learn to Create Quotes, Itineraries, and Invoices for clients.
- We will teach you how to stay up to date with Travel Industry changes and Travel Restrictions
- You must be 18 or older.
- You must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- A Reliable internet connection, computer and/or smartphone is Required.
- Training is 100% online and you must be available to attend live and recorded training and meetings.
- You must be self-motivated, have a positive attitude, and be willing to learn and adapt.
- You must be able to work independently.
- You must be willing to ask for help and guidance when needed.
- This position is fully remote.
- Your workplace must be quiet and free from distractions and background noises.
There are a lot of benefits of working in the Travel Industry:
- Flexible schedule (make your own hours).
- We fully train you.
- Travel Agent Certification is included.
- E&O Insurance with Fraud Protection is included.
- Free Personal Business Website.
- 3rd Party Medical Insurance Available.
Plus, complimentary, and discounted travel and amusement park tickets. Plus, you get to work and develop relationships with the BEST vendors, such as Disney, Sandals, Riu Resorts, Karisma, Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Norwegian, Princess, Virgin Voyages, and countless others!
Come work with us in this 14 TRILLION-dollar travel industry!